4 Day, 5 Night Fishing Package
Anglers who desire to reconnect with nature and fulfill their fishing desires will love our four day, five night, Orvis-endorsed fishing package. With so much time to spend on the Rogue, you’ll have ample opportunities to land the ultimate catch of salmon or steelhead from the bountiful river water. Our friendly guides will also instruct you on a variety of fishing techniques so you can try your hand at several different activities. Each day will be an exciting new adventure.
In addition to guided fishing and instruction, your multi-day fly fishing package includes equipment, breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also offer lodging at Morrison’s Lodge, where you will relax every night after your day on the river.
4 Days / 5 Nights
Double Occupancy: $2,099.00*
Single Occupancy: $3,549.00*
* Trip price subject to 3% BLM fee
Call For Availability!
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level
For Availability, please call 1-800-336-1647.
- Duration: 4 Days / 5 Nights
- Fish Species: Salmon & Steelhead
- Season: August 20th-November 10th
- Age: Typically adults, but mature youth are welcome
- Start: 6:30 am at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge near Galice, Oregon (Please arrive at Morrison’s Rogue Wilderness Lodge by 6 am and check in with the office staff.)
- End: Between 4-5 pm back at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge
- What’s Included: Drift boat and guide, rods & reels, flies and gear, lunch, beverages, and transportation to and from the river.
- Not Included: Oregon fishing license and guide gratuity.