Trip Cancellation and Travel Insurance
We strictly adhere to our cancellation policies as explained on your (or your group organizer’s) reservation form. Because of this, travel insurance is strongly recommended. It will reimburse you if you make a late cancellation because of illness, injury, smoke, natural fire, flood, or other act of nature. WE WILL NOT. Note though, that if you cannot come, you are welcome to find a friend to replace you. Plan for the unexpected with Travel Insurance through TravelInsured.com We’ve contracted very good coverage for your trip. Estimate about 6%-7% of your trip cost. Kids 17 and under are usually no extra charge. ***With this company, you have 21 DAYS (from the day of initial deposit to MRWA) to purchase trip insurance.
Forest Fires and Smoke:
Occasionally during the rafting season forest fires in the region will cause smoke to settle in the Rogue River Canyon. Just like with rain, we go with smoke or no smoke. Every few years a forest fire will close the Rogue River. Please keep this in consideration while deciding to purchase trip insurance.
Multi-Day Rafting/Hiking Trips:
- A deposit of 50% will hold your space for any of the multi-day rafting trip.
- Cancellations: Should you have to cancel your Rogue River Adventure with us, all deposits are non-refundable. After the final balance due date, all payments become non-refundable. Alternate guests are welcome. Please understand that we cannot ensure your investment in river trip reservations. We strongly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation and interruption insurance. Once you sign up, we lose the right to sell your reserved space to other individuals or groups. Our number of trips and spaces per trip are limited by river management plans. Therefore, we regret that we cannot make exceptions for personal emergencies. Should you decide to cancel your trip with us, your trip cost is not transferable to another year.
- Money, will not be refunded for any reason including forest fires, medical emergencies, property disasters, or work-related issues.
- A minimum of two guests is required to run any multi-day rafting trip, although they do not need to be in the same party. If the trip is booked with guests on it a minimum of just 1 person can add to the multi-day trip.
- All rafting trip participants are required to sign a liability waiver acknowledging the inherent risks in a whitewater experience. This waiver will be e-mailed to you upon booking; sign and return the waiver before your trip.
Day Rafting Trips:
- Trip payment in full is required to hold your space for your rafting day trip package.
- You may cancel outside of 24 hours for our day trips and get a full refund
- A minimum of two guests is required to run a day rafting trip. If the trip is booked with guests on it a minimum of just 1 person can add to the one day or half day trip.
- All rafting trip participants are required to sign a liability waiver acknowledging the inherent risks in a whitewater experience. We will email our waiver to you upon booking. Please fill our waiver out and return it to us before your trip.