4 Day Fishing Lodge to Lodge Trips
When late summer rolls around, our popular multiple day fishing trips begin, where we venture along the famous Lower Rogue River Canyon. Wilderness fishing, amazing scenery, and beautiful weather awaits anglers on this one-of-a-kind fishing outing.
This 4-day trip covers about 64 river miles. When it’s lunchtime and your stomach is rumbling, we spend midday onshore and provide a delicious buffet created by our guides-turned-chefs. This riverbank cooking experience includes fresh steelhead which is skinned and smoked with the leaves of nearby alder trees. Then the fish is grilled over an open fire for an unforgettable outdoor meal.
As day turns to evening, anglers arrive at one of our wilderness lodges. The friendly lodge staff prepares a home-cooked, family-style meal reminiscent of the good old days. Lodges feature double occupancy cabins with private baths so you can relax in the rustic seclusion of a wilderness lodge and still enjoy the comforts of home.
4 Day Fishing Trip
Wild & Scenic Rogue River
* Trip price subject to 3% BLM fee and $10.00 USFS per person user fee. All reservations for fishing are based on double occupancy. Bookings must be done in even numbered groupings.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Click the Check Availability & Book Now button above to see available trip dates or call 1-800-336-1647.
- Duration: 4 Days (4-night lodge)
- Fish Species: Chinook Salmon, Steelhead, Steelhead half pounders, Coho Salmon
- Rapid Level: Class II-IV
- Season: September and October
- Age: Typically adults, but mature youth are welcome.
- Lodging: The night before the trip, lodging and meals are included in the trip price at Morrisons Rogue River Lodge. Check-in starts at 2 pm. Additional three nights, stay in river lodges while on the trip.
- Orientation: 5:30 pm at Morrison’s Lodge the evening before your trip.
- Trip Start: 7:00 am at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge, near Galice, Oregon.
- End: 4 pm back at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge.
- What’s Included: Drift boat and guide, rods & reels, gear and tackle, lodging, meals, and transportation to and from the river.
- Not Included: Oregon fishing license, adult beverages, guide gratuity, and Government access fees.