3 Day Fishing Lodge to Lodge Trips
Our most popular multiple day fishing trips begin in the late summer with our famous journeys down the Lower Rogue River Canyon. Anglers enjoy the solitude of wilderness fishing, as well as spectacular scenery, thrilling whitewater, and beautiful fall weather. This combination makes for a fantastic fishing outing.
Trips are 3 days long and cover about 64 river miles. Midday is spent on the shore where we provide a scrumptious buffet. The guides double as chefs, experienced in the art of riverbank cooking. Fresh steelhead is skinned and smoked with the leaves of nearby alder trees; then the fish is grilled over an open fire for a not-to-be-forgotten tasty delight.
As the light of day fades, anglers arrive at one of our wilderness lodges. Their friendly staff prepares a family-style meal with all the home-cooked goodness of days gone by. Anglers relax in the rustic seclusion of a wilderness lodge and enjoy the comforts of home. The lodges feature double occupancy cabins with private baths.
3 Day Fishing Trip
Wild & Scenic Rogue River
* Trip price subject to 3% BLM fee and $10.00 USFS per person user fee. All reservations for fishing are based on double occupancy. Bookings must be done in even numbered groupings.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level
For Availability, please call 1-800-336-1647.
- Duration: 3 Days (3-night lodge)
- Fish Species: Chinook Salmon, Steelhead, Steelhead half pounders, Coho Salmon
- Rapid Level: Class II-IV
- Season: September and October
- Age: Typically adults, but mature youth are welcome
- Lodging: The night before the trip, lodging and meals are included in the trip price at Morrisons Rogue River Lodge. Check-in starts at 2 pm. The following two nights, stay in river lodges while on the trip.
- Orientation: 5:30 pm at Morrison’s Lodge the evening before your trip
- Trip Start: 7:00 am at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge, near Galice, Oregon
- End: 4 pm back at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge
- What’s Included: Drift boat and guide, rods & reels, gear and tackle, lodging, meals, and transportation to and from the river.
- Not Included: Oregon fishing license, adult beverages, guide gratuity, and Government access fees.