Morrison's has always had a fantastic reputation and it remains that way. I stayed in one of their cabins and it was furnished very well, two twin beds, plenty of room, and a well-maintained bathroom. I also had breakfast and dinner and the staff and food are amazing as well. The lodge is on a big piece of land, right on the banks of the Rogue River. Fishing access is super easy and their huge lawn area overlooking the river is awesome to kick back after a day of fishing or rafting. ~NNCC - orvis.com
3 Day, 4 Night Fly Fishing Package
Anglers who wish to discover some of the country’s best steelhead and salmon fishing will enjoy our Orvis-endorsed three day and four night fly fishing trip. Whether you’re an experienced angler or new to the sport, our guides will instruct you on the proper techniques and have you fishing like a pro in no time.
In addition to guided fishing and instruction, your multi-day fly fishing package includes equipment, breakfast, lunch and dinner. You will also get to relax at Morrison’s Lodge each night after a full day of fishing.
3 Days / 4 Nights
Fly Fishing Package
Double Occupancy: $1,699.00*
Single Occupancy: $2,399.00*
* Trip price subject to 3% BLM fee and $10.00 USFS per person user fee.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level
Click the Check Availability & Book Now button above to see available trip dates or call 1-800-336-1647.
- Duration: 3 Days / 4 Nights
- Fish Species: Salmon & Steelhead
- Season: August 20th-November 10th
- Age: Typically adults, but mature youth are welcome
- Start: 6:30 am at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge near Galice, Oregon (Please arrive at Morrison’s Rogue Wilderness Lodge by 6 am and check in with the office staff.)
- End: Between 4-5 pm back at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge
- What’s Included: Drift boat and guide, rods & reels, flies and gear, lunch, beverages, and transportation to and from the river.
- Not Included: Oregon fishing license and guide gratuity.