Overall everything was excellent. Even catered to my wife's vegan diet needs. Our guide was superb, we caught a few nice fish. ~ DonInCP Orvis.com
Single Day of Fishing Package
Ready to try your hand at fishing? Our seasoned guides are experts in a variety of salmon and steelhead fishing techniques, including spin casting, bait bouncing, and pulling plugs. All boats, fishing rods, and tackle – as well as bait and flies – are furnished by the guides. During your Orvis-endorsed day trip, you’ll see the Rogue River up close and get hands-on instruction. Starting early in the morning, our guides will show you the best in local fishing on this incredible river. As the fog lifts and the wildlife start to stir, the river will change from calm to boisterous. A famous Rogue River steelhead may hit your line and will give you a memorable experience as you fight it and eventually bring it alongside the boat.
Includes guided day of fishing and lunch at Morrisons Lodge.
If you are considering a trip with us we strongly encourage you to look at our Essential Eligibility Requirements double-check you are up for the adventure.
Single Day Fishing Trip
Double Occupancy: $299*
Single Occupancy: $550*
* Trip price subject to 3% BLM fee.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Excellent All Around!
Click the Check Availability & Book Now button above to see available trip dates or call 1-800-336-1647.
- Duration: One day
- Fish Species: Salmon & Steelhead
- Season: Late August through October
- Age: Typically adults, but mature youth are welcome
- Start: 7:00 am at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge near Galice, Oregon
- End: Between 4:00 – 5:00 pm back at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge
- What’s Included: Drift boat and guide, rods & reels, flies and gear, lunch, beverages, and transportation to and from the river.
- Not Included: Oregon fishing license and guide gratuity.
- All other trip info: 2023 Middle Rogue Trip Information