2 Day, 3 Night Fishing Package
Our two day, three night Orvis-endorsed fishing package is a great way to unplug and escape the ordinary. Our seasoned guides will help you perfect your fishing techniques, including spin casting, bait bouncing and pulling plugs. This trip is a great way to experience the Rogue River and try your hand at catching some amazing salmon or steelhead from the waters of the Rogue. No feeling compares to the tug of a famous Rogue River steelhead hitting your line as you fight it and bring it alongside the boat.
Your multi-day fly fishing package includes guided fishing and instruction from our knowledgeable staff, as well as equipment, breakfast, lunch and dinner. And when your day of fishing is done, you’ll relax at Morrison’s Lodge.
2 Days / 3 Nights
Double Occupancy: $1,200.00*
Single Occupancy: $1,900.00*
* Trip price subject to 3% BLM fee and $10.00 USFS per person user fee.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Click the Check Availability & Book Now button above to see available trip dates or call 1-800-336-1647.
- Duration: 2 Days / 3 Nights
- Fish Species: Salmon & Steelhead
- Season: August 20th-November 10th
- Age: Typically adults, but mature youth are welcome
- Start: 6:30 am at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge near Galice, Oregon (Please arrive at Morrison’s Rogue Wilderness Lodge by 6 am and check in with the office staff.)
- End: Between 4-5 pm back at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge
- What’s Included: Drift boat and guide, rods & reels, flies and gear, lunch, beverages, and transportation to and from the river.
- Not Included: Oregon fishing license and guide gratuity.