My husband and I stayed for 3 nights at Morrison’s and had 2 days guided fishing. We had the most fabulous fishing experience here. The Rogue River scenery just blew us away! It was truly stunning! Our guide Brandon was absolutely fantastic and a great teacher. We wanted to learn to fly fish (my husband has done it before, I was a total beginner) and by the end of our 2 days fishing, we felt competent and caught some steelhead! The fishing boats were so comfortable and they provided some great waders and boots, (which helped as it poured with rain relentlessly on our first day!) The lodge itself is in a beautiful, peaceful location. The food- wow! Prepare to feast! The four-course meals every night were just delicious - exactly what was needed after a long day fishing! We loved the atmosphere of the cozy restaurant exchanging fishing stories with the other guests in front of the open fire! Again the staff in the bar and restaurant were so friendly too. We will never forget our fly fishing experience on the Rogue. Morrison’s provided a wonderful all-round experience at a very reasonable price for such a remote place! Thank you, guys! ~ bags21 - TripAdvisor
2 Day, 3 Night Fishing Package
Our two day, three night Orvis-endorsed fishing package is a great way to unplug and escape the ordinary. Our seasoned guides will help you perfect your fishing techniques, including spin casting, bait bouncing and pulling plugs. This trip is a great way to experience the Rogue River and try your hand at catching some amazing salmon or steelhead from the waters of the Rogue. No feeling compares to the tug of a famous Rogue River steelhead hitting your line as you fight it and bring it alongside the boat.
Your multi-day fly fishing package includes guided fishing and instruction from our knowledgeable staff, as well as equipment, breakfast, lunch and dinner. And when your day of fishing is done, you’ll relax at Morrison’s Lodge.
2 Days / 3 Nights
Double Occupancy: $1,299.00*
Single Occupancy: $1,999.00*
* Trip price subject to 3% BLM fee and $10.00 USFS per person user fee.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level
Click the Check Availability & Book Now button above to see available trip dates or call 1-800-336-1647.
- Duration: 2 Days / 3 Nights
- Fish Species: Salmon & Steelhead
- Season: August 20th-November 10th
- Age: Typically adults, but mature youth are welcome
- Start: 6:30 am at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge near Galice, Oregon (Please arrive at Morrison’s Rogue Wilderness Lodge by 6 am and check in with the office staff.)
- End: Between 4-5 pm back at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge
- What’s Included: Drift boat and guide, rods & reels, flies and gear, lunch, beverages, and transportation to and from the river.
- Not Included: Oregon fishing license and guide gratuity.