3 Day, 4 Night Fishing Package
When nature calls, take to the water on a three day and four night fishing trip. We offer an Orvis-endorsed fishing package which allows anglers to relax on the water and enjoy some of the best salmon and steelhead fishing in the country. All boats, fishing rods, and tackle – as well as bait and flies – are furnished by our knowledgeable guides. You will get an early start so our guides can show you the best in local fishing on the incredible Rogue River. As the wildlife stirs, the river will come alive from the bountiful fish swimming below you.
Your multi-day fly fishing package includes guided fishing and instruction, equipment, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. At the end of every day, you will rest comfortably at Morrison’s Lodge.
3 Days / 4 Nights
Double Occupancy: $1,699.00*
Single Occupancy: $2,399.00*
* Trip price subject to 3% BLM fee and $10.00 USFS per person user fee.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level
Click the Check Availability & Book Now button above to see available trip dates or call 1-800-336-1647.
- Duration: 3 Days / 4 Nights
- Fish Species: Salmon & Steelhead
- Season: August 20th-November 10th
- Age: Typically adults, but mature youth are welcome
- Start: 6:30 am at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge near Galice, Oregon (Please arrive at Morrison’s Rogue Wilderness Lodge by 6 am and check in with the office staff.)
- End: Between 4-5 pm back at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge
- What’s Included: Drift boat and guide, rods & reels, flies and gear, lunch, beverages, and transportation to and from the river.
- Not Included: Oregon fishing license and guide gratuity.