4 Day, 5 Night Fly Fishing Package
If you want to be completely immersed in nature and surrounded by the bounty of the Rogue River, we suggest booking our four day, five night fly fishing package. This Orvis-endorsed trip has everything an angler could want. You will spend hours on the river, perfecting your technique to land that ultimate catch.
In the multi-day fly fishing package, anglers will receive guided fishing and instruction, equipment, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Every evening, you will relax at Morrison’s Lodge and enjoy the many amenities.
If you are considering a trip with us we strongly encourage you to look at our Essential Eligibility Requirements double-check you are up for the adventure.
4 Days / 5 Nights
Fly Fishing Package
Double Occupancy: $2,525.00*
Single Occupancy: $4,259.00*
* Trip price subject to 3% BLM fee.
Call For Availability!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
For Availability, please call 1-800-336-1647.
- Duration: 4 Days / 5 Nights
- Fish Species: Salmon & Steelhead
- Season: August 20th-November 10th
- Age: Typically adults, but mature youth are welcome
- Start: 6:30 am at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge near Galice, Oregon (Please arrive at Morrison’s Rogue Wilderness Lodge by 6 am and check in with the office staff.)
- End: Between 4-5 pm back at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge
- What’s Included: Drift boat and guide, rods & reels, flies and gear, lunch, beverages, and transportation to and from the river.
- Not Included: Oregon fishing license and guide gratuity.
- All other trip info: 2023 Middle Rogue Trip Information