Overall everything was excellent. Even catered to my wife's vegan diet needs. Our guide was superb, we caught a few nice fish. ~ DonInCP Orvis.com
Single Day of Fly Fishing Package
Our Orvis-endorsed single day of fly fishing is a relaxing day on the Rogue River, where you will find some of the best steelhead and salmon fishing in the country. If you’re looking for a more laidback steelhead fly fishing program, this is the trip for you. Some of our guides also teach the “Rogue River Twitch,” a more traditional technique of fly fishing that originated on the Rogue River. The guides will maneuver the boat down through runs with the anglers twitching their flies from the front of the boat. Whether you have been fly fishing your whole life or want to become a master fly caster, our guides will help you. Early bookings are encouraged.
Includes guided day of fishing and lunch to be enjoyed on the river.
If you are considering a trip with us we strongly encourage you to look at our Essential Eligibility Requirements double-check you are up for the adventure.
Single Day Fishing Trip
Double Occupancy: $285*
Single Occupancy: $490*
* Trip price subject to 3% BLM fee
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Excellent All Around!
Click the Check Availability & Book Now button above to see available trip dates or call 1-800-336-1647.
- Duration: One day
- Fish Species: Salmon & Steelhead
- Season: August 20th-November 10th
- Age: Typically adults, but mature youth are welcome
- Start: 7:00 am at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge near Galice, Oregon (Please arrive at Morrison’s Rogue Wilderness Lodge by 7 am and check in with the office staff.)
- End: Between 4-5 pm back at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge
- What’s Included: Drift boat and guide, rods & reels, flies and gear, lunch, beverages, and transportation to and from the river.
- Not Included: Oregon fishing license and guide gratuity.