Couples Only 4 Day Fishing Lodge Trip
Fishing the Rogue River doesn’t have to be a “guys only” experience. For many years our fishing trips have been very popular with everyone and we’ve now made it a point to offer “couples only” trips. Each season we reserve two dates on our calendar for couples only. This is a great way to meet other couples, and enjoy a romantic trip with your special someone. If you have a group of five couples we can make any other date a custom couples date.
Why are these so popular for couples?
First is our wonderful river lodges. Each couple will have a private cabin that will have a private bathroom and shower. Each evening the lodges prepare a great dinner that is served family style. You’ll have a chance to dine with your fellow anglers as well as meet others who are traveling via raft or hiking the trail. Of course, we encourage you to bring some good wine for dinners.
Lastly, fishing on the Rogue River is probably one of the easiest fishing experiences in the country. Two anglers sit in the front of our drift boat as your guide rows from the rear. As you move down the river, your guide will hand you a different rod for the particular section of the river you’re fishing. Your guide will instruct you on rod placement and when to hook up when a fish hits your line.
4 Day Couples Only Fishing Lodge Trip
Wild & Scenic Rogue River
* Trip price subject to 3% BLM fee and $10.00 USFS per person user fee. All reservations for fishing are based on double occupancy. Bookings must be done in even numbered groupings.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Click the Check Availability & Book Now button above to see available trip dates or call 1-800-336-1647.
- Duration: 4 Days (4-night lodge)
- Fish Species: Chinook Salmon, Steelhead, Steelhead half pounders, Coho Salmon
- Rapid Level: Class II-IV
- Season: September and October
- Age: Everyone is welcome!
- Lodging: The night before trip, lodging and meals are included in the trip price at Morrisons Rogue River Lodge. Check-in starts at 2 pm. The following nights, stay in river lodges while on the trip.
- Orientation: 5:30 pm at Morrison’s Lodge the evening before your trip.
- Trip Start: 7:00 am at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge near Galice, Oregon.
End: 4 pm back at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge
- What’s Included: Drift boat and guide, rods & reels, gear and tackle, lodging, meals, and transportation to and from the river.
- Not Included: Oregon fishing license, adult beverages, guide gratuity, and Government access fees.