Tony is a native Oregonian born and raised in Klamath Falls, OR. He has proudly been a fly fishing guide for the past 18 years and has been spey casting fishing since 1995. Tony spends the entire year fly fishing on the Rogue River and Klamath River. It is obvious he has a love for fishing and Oregon rivers.
Tony is very involved in the local community teaching all different kinds of people how to fish. He is also very involved in the local sports community as a coach and an officiator. Below are some of his achievements:
- He taught 100 military veterans how to fly fish with Project Healing Waters in White City, OR
- He planned, coordinated, and taught women’s fly fishing seminars in the Rogue Valley, Salem, and on the Grand Ronde River in Oregon.
- He is a spey casting instructor for the Ashland Fly Shop employees every month
- He has extensive coaching experience at the high school and college level, coaching football, basketball, and track
- He has been a sports officiator for college and high school football, basketball, and softball teams